London Planner: August 2017
Get ready to roar! Cheer on the world’s greatest athletes, including Usain Bolt and Mo Farah, as they compete at the IAAF World Athletics Championships 2017. This year marks the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana’s tragic death; trace the legacy of the royal figure and discover some of her favourite places in London. Keep the little ones entertained in August with our guide to the top children’s attractions. Plus, take a look at some of the month’s biggest openings including Henri Matisse at the Royal Academy of Arts, Somerset House’s pop-up cinema and The Ned in the City of London.
London Planner: July 2017
On your marks, get set, go! Check out our guide to the IPC World ParaAthletics Championships 2017 and accessible London, as the prestigious sporting event arrives in the capital. You are royally invited to visit Buckingham Palace, and discover a magnificent collection of presents fit for the Queen with the Royal Gifts exhibition. London is filled with the sound of music as festivals take over iconic venues, from Somerset House to Kew Gardens. Plus, read all about this month’s biggest events including Wimbledon, the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show and the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen’s death.
London Planner's Video Guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email@example.com