Get into the festive spirit as Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland returns to London for the 10th year. This free-to-enter family event includes a host of Christmas-themed fun and activities, including Winter Wonderland ice skating, big top shows, an observation wheel and a huge Christmas market.
Top Activities at Winter Wonderland Hyde Park
- Skate around the stunning ice rink which circles the Victorian bandstand.
- Go on An Arctic Adventure (new for Winter Wonderland 2016) past icebergs and ice sculptures to a lost island in the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- Enjoy acrobatic wonders during the Zippos Circus and Cirque Beserk festive shows.
- Take a seat on the Giant Observation Wheel for a flight 60m above London, offering stunning views of the city's skyline.
- Check out our top tips for visiting Winter Wonderland in London.
Winter Wonderland Family Fun
- Take the kids to The Sooty Christmas Show (new for Winter Wonderland 2016) as Children ITV's Sooty, Sweep and Soo take to the stage each day at 11am.
- Let the little ones have a go on carousels, helter skelters and run around funhouses at the Traditional Fairground. Older children will love the adrenaline-fuelled Winter Wonderland rides. Tokens can be purchased at dedicated token booths.
Winter Wonderland's Christmas Markets
- Enjoy perusing the Christmas markets full of arts and crafts, trinkets, jewellery and decorations.
- Explore the Angels Christmas Market and Fairies Market, where charming wooden chalets are overflowing with festive goods.
Food and Drink at Winter Wonderland
- Head to the various restaurants, bars and food stalls for churros, mulled wine or warming hot chocolate.
- Try festive German fare, such as German sausage and glühwein in the Bavarian Village.
- Relax with a cocktail at Bar Ice, which has tables, walls and sculptures crafted from ice - booking tickets ahead is essential.
Winter Wonderland Santa's Grotto
- Step into Santa Land, a Christmas wonderland where you'll have a chance to meet Santa and his Elves for free, every day until 6pm.
Winter Wonderland Tickets
Winter Wonderland is free to enter but some activities require a paid-for ticket, including popular attractions such as:
- Ice skating
- Giant Observation Wheel
- Zippos Circus
- Cirque Beserk
- Magical Ice Kingdom
- Bar Ice
Winter Wonderland Opening Times
London's Winter Wonderland is open daily from 10am to 10pm (except Friday 18 November when it opens at 5pm). Winter Wonderland is closed on Christmas Day.
Hotels Near Winter Wonderland
If you're staying in London and want to be close to Winter Wonderland, take a look at our pick of hotels close to Winter Wonderland.
For more festive fun, discover more Christmas activities in London.